How to Clean Traditional Stainless Steel
To clean and care for your stainless steel surfaces, follow these suggestions:
IMPORTANT: To avoid damage to the finish, do not use soap-filled scouring pads, abrasive or harsh cleaners, any cleaning product containing chlorine bleach, steel-wool pads, gritty wash cloths or certain paper towels.
To Restore Luster:
- Use the Affresh™ Stainless steel wipes; follow the recommendations and directions on the label.
- Wipe off any excess and use special care to avoid contact with any plastic parts, trim pieces, or rubber door gaskets. If the polish does contact any of these plastic parts, clean them with a nonabrasive sponge and mild detergent in warm water.
- Thoroughly dry the area with a soft cloth.
If Affresh™ Stainless Steel cleaner is not available:
- Wash surfaces with warm, soapy water using liquid detergent and a nonabrasive sponge. Always rub evenly in the direction of the grain.
- Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Use a clean, dry towel to polish the surface in the direction of the grain until it shines.
- Water that is not completely dried off can cause discoloration - Water may contain iron that will initiate this discoloration
If you would like to purchase one of these accessories, you may visit your local retailer or Order Accessories online.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.