Using the Crisper Pan and Handle for your Jenn-Air Microwave Oven
The crisper pan, with its nonstick surface and detachable handle, has been specifically designed for microwave use, and is ideal for pan-frying (pan-browning) foods in the microwave oven. The crisper pan is designed specifically for this type of microwave oven. Do not use it in any other oven. We recommend referencing the Use and Care Guide to verify if your microwave is approved for use with the crisper pan.
The crisper pan will become hot. Always use the handle and oven mitts or pot holders when handling. Place gripping end on the edge of pan, squeeze handle, and lift pan.
- Do not place crisper pan on the convection grid. Always use the turntable as a support for the crisper pan.
- Use only wooden or plastic cooking utensils to help avoid scratches
- To avoid damage to the microwave oven, do not allow the crisper pan or handle to touch the inside cavity walls, ceiling or floor.
- To avoid damage to the microwave oven, do not use another metal object with the crisper pan.
- To avoid damage, do not place hot crisper pan directly on heat- sensitive surfaces.
Crisper Pan and Handle (W10187336A) is available at some retailers, including Amazon.