Popping corn in the microwave
NOTE: During Popcorn function, as with all microwave cooking functions, the microwave oven should be attended at all times.Listen for popping to slow to 1 pop every 1 or 2 seconds, then stop the cycle.
- For best results, use fresh bags of popcorn.
- Cooking results may vary by brand and fat content.
- Do not use regular paper bags or glassware.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions when using a microwave popcorn popper.
- Listen for popping to slow to 1 pop every 1 or 2 seconds, and then stop the cycle. Do not repop unpopped kernels.
NOTE: Follow the instructions provided by the microwave popcorn manufacturer.
Refer to the Use and Care Guide for more information.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.