The drip tray has a red float as a water level indicator.
- Empty and clean the drip tray before the red float protrudes from the cup tray.
NOTE: If the drip tray is not emptied, the water can overflow. This can damage the machine.
Empty and clean the coffee grounds container regularly.
NOTE: Not emptying and cleaning the grounds container regularly will cause the grounds to spill over into the drip tray.
1. Open the service door on the front of the coffee system by pulling on the coffee spout.
2. Remove the drip tray and clean it with a soft damp cloth.
NOTE: When removing the drip tray, the coffee grounds container must be emptied.
3. Remove the coffee grounds container and empty it.
4. Clean the coffee grounds container with a soft damp cloth before replacing it.
5. Replace the drip tray.
6. Close the service door.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.