- Proofing bread prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast. Check dough periodically for progress.
- Cover dough with lightly oiled waxed paper and place temperature safe bowl(s) on rack.
- Set control knob to PROOF setting.
- Place vent on MOIST setting.
- Verify doneness by pressing 2 fingers ¹⁄₂" (1.3 cm) into dough. If indentation remains, the dough is ready.
- For second proofing of dough, repeat steps 1-4.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.