How to Change the Water Filter
- Locate the accessory packet in the ice maker and remove the water filter.
- Take the water filter out of its packaging and remove the cover from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover is removed.
- The water filter compartment is located in the right-hand side of the ice maker controls. Push in on the door to release the latch, and then lower the door.
- Attach the filter wrench to the water filter.
- Align the alignment pin on the side of the filter with the cutout notch in the control housing and insert the filter into the housing.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it locks into the housing. Ensure that the alignment arrow on the filter head aligns with the locked symbol on the control box housing.
NOTE: If the filter is not correctly locked into the housing, the ice maker will not produce ice.
To purchase water filters, visit EveryDropWater.com. Their filter selection tool will help you identify the right filter for your refrigerator or icemaker.