How to Change the Water Filter
- Locate the accessory packet in the ice maker and remove the water filter.
- Take the water filter out of its packaging and remove the cover from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover is removed.
- The water filter compartment is located in the right-hand side of the ice maker controls. Push in on the door to release the latch, and then lower the door.
- Attach the filter wrench to the water filter.
- Align the alignment pin on the side of the filter with the cutout notch in the control housing and insert the filter into the housing.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it locks into the housing. Ensure that the alignment arrow on the filter head aligns with the locked symbol on the control box housing.
NOTE: If the filter is not correctly locked into the housing, the ice maker will not produce ice.