How to connect your appliance with Google Home
Before getting started
In order to connect your appliance to Google Home the following needs to be completed:
- Create a Jenn-Air account through the Jenn-Air app.
- Connect your appliance to the internet via the Jenn-Air app. Ensure your Jenn-Air Connected appliance is connected to Wi-Fi and to your Jenn-Air Account. For more information, go to https://jennair.com/connect/owners.
- Download the Google Home app via your phone device maker's app store.
Prerequisites: You must have a previously created Jenn-Air username and password, and have added your Jenn-Air connected appliance before starting.
1. Turn to your Google Home and say, "Ok Google, ask Jenn-Air to link my account."
2. Google Assistant will display a LINK card in the Google Home app. Launch the Google Home app, tap the Discover tab then LINK.
- If you don't see a LINK card, you may need to forcefully close the Google Home app and then relaunch it.
3. Sign in using your Jenn-Air account username and password. This will link your Jenn-Air account to Google Home.
CLICK HERE for Wi-Fi connect instructions for Jenn-Air connected appliances.
CLICK HERE for video Wi-Fi connect instructions for Jenn-Air connected appliances.
If you need help with your connected appliance please .
For assistance with your Google Home, please visit https://support.google.com/googlehome/?hl=en#topic= or call 1-855-971-9121.
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.