Is the tone function turned off?
- All tones are preset on, but can be turned off.
Refer to the Use and Care Guide for more information.
Disable Energy Save mode (select models)
If the range is in Energy Save mode (select models), the display will be blank when not in use.
The Energy Save mode puts the product into sleep mode and reduces energy consumption.
To Deactivate the Energy Save Mode:
1. Press and hold SETTINGS/CLOCK for 3 seconds. "Energy saver off" will appear in the display.
2. The clock will reappear in the display and the range can be operated as usual.
To Activate the Energy Save Mode:
1. Press and hold SETTINGS/CLOCK for 3 seconds. "Energy saver on" will appear in the display.
2. The setting will be activated after 5 minutes.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.