Unlock the Oven Control and Oven Door
- The lock feature shuts down the control pads (buttons) and locks the oven door to avoid unintended use of the oven.
- The lock feature is preset unlocked, but can be locked.
- If the oven is currently in use, the controls and oven door cannot be locked.
Refer to the Use and Care Guide for more information.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.