How to transfer appliance to another owner
NOTE: Do not delete the app or delete your account before completing the steps below.
From the app, complete the following steps:
- Select the appliance you wish to transfer ownership of
- Click on "Preferences"
- Click on "Delete Appliance"
NOTE: This step will need to be completed for any additional appliances that you are wishing to transfer ownership of.
From the appliance:
The following steps need to be completed in order for the appliance to be removed from your home network and given the ability to connect to a new home network.
- Turn the appliance on
- Move the cycle selector knob to any cycle
- Hold the "Smart Grid" button, and continue holding until the countdown on the screen has completed
- Once communications have been disabled, the appliance can be successfully installed in a new home or connected to a new home network
If you need help with your connected appliance please .
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.