Easy to remove third level rack (on some models)
The third level rack allows you to wash large items such as knives and cooking utensils as well as extra silverware.
If additional space is needed in the upper rack, the third level rack can easily be removed.
- Fully extend the rack until it stops
- Open the track stops on each side of the rack tracks and slide the front wheels up and out of the slot in the track. Continue to pull the rack forward in the track and slide the back wheels up and out of the track.
- Close the track stops and slide the tracks back into the dishwasher.
- Gently pull the the rack tracks forward until they stop.
- Open the track stops on each side of the rack tracks
- Place the back rack rollers on each side of the rack into the track slot and roll the rack back into the tracks.
- Insert front rack rollers on each side of the rack into the rack slots and close the track stops on both sides of the rack.
- Slide the rack back into the dishwasher.
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.