If the cooktop is beeping continuously:
- Food, liquid, other contaminants, or an object, are putting pressure on the User Interface (Touchpad).
- Clean the User Interface (Touchpad) to remove any food or other contaminants, remove/move any objects applying pressure to the User Interface (Touchpad) area.
Reset power to the product:
If the cooktop is still Beeping after moving/removing any object and cleaning the User Interface (Touchpad):
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the cooktop for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify cooktop operation.
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.