- Home WiFi router
- One of the following: Smartphone or Tablet (iOS or Android)
- Home internet service
Recommended system status
- Most up-to-date app version (check Smartphone or Tablet settings if app updates are available)
- Most up-to-date Smartphone operating system (iOS or Android)
- Home WiFi router that is both WPA2 and WPS2 Enabled
- Security settings are WPA2 (not mixed mode)
- WPS2 (WiFi Protected Setup) is turned on (most routers manufactured after 2010 support this feature)
- Apple® wireless access points do not support this feature
- Most cable company routers automatically disable this feature, but it can be turned on in the menu screen of the router. See your router manufacturer's user guide for instructions or contact your cable company.
If you need help with your connected appliance, please call .
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.