Are you receiving a strong wireless signal?
Are you getting full bars indicating a strong internet connection?
NOTE: The signal "bars" can change to white or grey to indicate signal strength. All white indicates the best signal.
- The icon will only show if Wi-Fi is enabled.
- If Wi-Fi is disabled no icon will show at all.
Does another Wi-Fi capable device operate correctly?
Is your smart phone, or tablet operating correctly?
- Take your smart device to the appliance location to verify operation.
If yes, disconnect power from router for 2 minutes, then re-connect power to router, then disconnect power to the appliance for 2 minutes, and reconnect.
If you are not receiving a strong wireless signal (don't have full bars):
- If you are not receiving a strong wireless signal, there are a few things you can try:
- Move your router to a different location in your home
- Obtain a compatible signal extender, or
- Contact your Internet Service Provider
For any additional questions, please contact our Customer eXpeience Center at 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247).
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.