The ground is too fine so the coffee runs off too slowly.
- Check that the tank is seated in position.
- Turn the grinding adjustment knob one click toward number 7.
NOTE: Adjust grinder by rotating the knob one click clockwise while the grinder is running.
- Click Ok in response to the alarm several times to reset or restart the coffee maker
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the main ON/OFF switch (A).
- Sometimes referred to as the "hidden switch".
- Power unit up by turning on the main ON/OFF.
- Access the Settings Menu, press MENU.
- Adjust Settings as desired.
- To exit the Settings Menu, press MENU again.
NOTE: Each time the machine is turned on using the main On/Off switch, it runs a self-diagnosis function and then goes into standby mode. To turn the machine on again, press the On/ Standby button to the left of the coffee spout.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.