The ground is too fine so the coffee runs off too slowly.
- Check that the tank is seated in position.
- Turn the grinding adjustment knob one click toward number 7.
NOTE: Adjust grinder by rotating the knob one click clockwise while the grinder is running.
- Click Ok in response to the alarm several times to reset or restart the coffee maker
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the main ON/OFF switch (A).
- Sometimes referred to as the "hidden switch".
- Power unit up by turning on the main ON/OFF.
- Access the Settings Menu, press MENU.
- Adjust Settings as desired.
- To exit the Settings Menu, press MENU again.
NOTE: Each time the machine is turned on using the main On/Off switch, it runs a self-diagnosis function and then goes into standby mode. To turn the machine on again, press the On/ Standby button to the left of the coffee spout.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.