The brewing unit has not been replaced after cleaning.
- Insert the brewing unit.
1. Make sure the coffee system is properly switched off.
- To turn off the coffee system, press the On/Standby button (F) on the front of the coffee system. “TURNING OFF Please wait...” will display, and hot water will run off from the coffee spout.
2. Open the service door on the front of the coffee system by pulling on the hot water and steam spout.
3. Remove the cup tray and the coffee grounds container.
4. Press the two red release buttons inward and pull the brewing unit out.
5. Reinsert the brewing unit so that the support and the pin at the bottom are fully engaged.
- Push the PUSH symbol until it clicks into place and the two red release buttons have clicked out.
NOTE: If you are having difficulty replacing the brewing unit, compress the moving parts from both the top and bottom as shown in the following illustration before reinserting it.
6. Replace the drip tray and coffee grounds container.
7. Close the service door.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.