- Slide the coffee system forward using the handles as shown in the following illustration.
- Open the coffee bean container lid, fill the coffee bean container with coffee beans and close the lid.
IMPORTANT: Do not place ground coffee, freeze-dried coffee, caramelized coffee or foreign objects into the coffee bean container, as they could damage the machine.
- Push the coffee system back into the housing. It is now ready for normal use.
The blend of coffee is unsuitable
- Use a blend of coffee specifically for coffee machines.
- If using a dark roast oily bean exclusively, try a lighter roast drier bean.
- Check and clean inlet to coffee feed
- Gently vacuum the inlet to remove any stones from the coffee bean mix that inadvertently become lodged in the grinder.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) or click below to schedule an appointment.