Reset to Default Values
- This function will restore all settings to the factory-set defaults.
1. Press MENU.
2. Press the up and down arrow keys until “DEFAULT VALUES” is displayed. Press OK.
3. “OK to confirm” will be displayed. Press OK.
4. “Restore” will be displayed for a few seconds. All settings will be reset to default.
5. Press MENU to exit the menu.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the main ON/OFF switch (A).
- Sometimes referred to as the "hidden switch".
- Power unit up by turning on the main ON/OFF.
- Access the Settings Menu, press MENU.
- Adjust Settings as desired.
- To exit the Settings Menu, press MENU again.
NOTE: Each time the machine is turned on using the main On/Off switch, it runs a self-diagnosis function and then goes into standby mode. To turn the machine on again, press the On/ Standby button to the left of the coffee spout.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.