NOTE: People with a pacemaker or similar medical device should use care when standing near this induction cooktop while it is on. The
electromagnetic field may affect the pacemaker or similar device. Consult your doctor, or the manufacturer of the pacemaker or similar
medical device for additional information about its effects with electromagnetic fields of the induction cooktop.
Is the correct cookware being used?
The number on the surface cooking area heat setting display will flash if:
- no pan is placed on the surface cooking area.
- the pan is not made of the right material.
- the pan is not the right size.
It will stop flashing once a suitable pan is placed on the surface cooking area.
Only ferromagnetic pans can be used for induction cooking.
CLICK HERE for more information on Induction Cookware.
Have you reset the power?
- Power range down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power range up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Verify the cooktop operates.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.