Improving Popcorn Performance in the Microwave
To increase popcorn performance in your Whirlpool microwave follow the below recommendations:
- Use fresh bags of popcorn
- Listen for popping to slow to 1 pop every 1 or 2 seconds, and then stop the cycle
- Cooking results may vary by brand and fat content
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions when using a microwave popcorn popper
- Follow the instructions provided by the microwave popcorn manufacturer.
- Do not use regular paper bags or glassware.
NOTE: During the Popcorn function, as with all microwave cooking functions, the microwave oven should be attended at all times.Listen for popping to slow to 1 pop every 1 or 2 seconds, then stop the cycle.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.