Is there power to the microwave?
If the microwave will not turn on check to make sure their is power going to the microwave. Check the following
- Verify the power cord is connected to an operational outlet. If you are not sure whether the outlet is operational, and the outlet is easily accessible, connect a known operating small appliance with similar power cord to the outlet to verify the outlet is operational.
- Verify the circuit breaker hasn't tripped or blown a fuse.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) or click below to schedule an appointment.