Is the power cord connected?
Verify the power cord is connected to a polarized, grounded, and operational outlet.
If you are not sure the outlet is grounded and operational and is easily accessible, connect a known operating small appliance with a similar power cord to the outlet to verify the outlet is grounded and operational.
- Power the unit down by unplugging the power cord to the microwave or by turning off the circuit breaker for one (1) minute.
- Power the unit up by plugging-in the microwave power cord or by turning on the circuit breaker.
If the outlet is not grounded and operational you may have to contact a qualified electrician.
Has the fuse or circuit breaker tripped?
- Check to make sure a household fuse has not blown or a circuit breaker has tripped.
- Reset the circuit breaker or replace the fuse if necessary. If the problem continues, contact a licensed electrician.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Is the control set correctly?
- Make sure Control Lock is off.
- Make sure Demo mode (on some models) is off.
- The "Start" button pressed after the cycle was selected.