Is the oven in a Self-Clean cycle?
The oven door will lock during a self-clean cycle. The oven door will not unlock until the oven cools after the self-clean cycle is complete or canceled.
To Stop Self-Clean anytime: Press CANCEL/OFF. If the oven temperature is too high, the door will remain locked. It will not unlock until the oven cools.
Is the oven door locked:
- Due to power failure during Self-Clean? Press CANCEL/OFF.
- The oven is NOT in Self-Clean?
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for thirty (30) seconds.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Verify the oven door will open.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) or click below to schedule an appointment.