Are you having password issues with your mobile app?
If you have forgotten the password used when setting up your Jenn-Air mobile app account, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Jenn-Air mobile app.
- Enter the email address used to create the account.
- Click on "Next".
- Click on the "Forgot password" located on the bottom left.
- Verify the password resend email address is correct.
- Select the "Send" button.
- Open the confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions on how to reset your password. Please check your spam folder if you are having trying trouble locating the email.
- Reminder: Your password is case sensitive.
NOTE: Jenn-Air website and Jenn-Air mobile app are separate entities.
What if I forgot the email address I used for my account?
- Search your email accounts for the confirmation email. Search for emails containing: email@example.com.
- Once you have located your confirmation email, that's the account used to register the mobile app.
- If you are still having trouble call customer service for assistance.
How do I reset my password?
- Login to the Jenn-Air mobile app.
- Select the "Tools" icon (bottom right corner).
- Select "Account Settings".
- Select "CHANGE PASSWORD".
- Enter the current password and a new password. Passwords must include the following: 8 or more characters, upper and lower case characters, and a least one number.
- Select "Update" at the bottom of the page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.