Using Google Home with your Jenn-Air Connected Appliances
Before getting started
To connect your appliance to Google Home, the following needs to be completed:
- Create a Jenn-Air account through the Jenn-Air mobile app.
- Connect your appliance to the internet via the Jenn-Air mobile app.
- Ensure your Jenn-Air connected appliance is connected to Wi-Fi and to your Jenn-Air account.
- Download the Google Home app via your phone device maker's mobile app store CLICK HERE NOTE: Works with Google Assistant app as well.
NOTE: that the appliance needs to be remotely enabled to use this feature CLICK HERE for information on Remote Enable.
How to Connect
- Turn to your Google Home and say, "Ok, Google, ask Jenn-Air to link my account."
- Google Assistant will display a "LINK" card in the Google Home app. Launch the Google Home mobile app, tap "Discover," then select "LINK." If you don't see a "LINK" card, you may need to forcefully close the Google Home mobile app and then relaunch it.
- Sign in using your Jenn-Air account username and password. This will link your Jenn-Air account to Google Home.
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at .
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.