Are you having a problem Connecting Appliance to Router?
There are a few reasons why this may be happening:
- Your mobile device is not connected to your 2.4GHz network CLICK HERE for network requirements.
- The wrong model type was selected in the mobile app.
- The Said number was input incorrectly if using manual method NOTE SAID number needs to be entered in all caps.
- Wifi passcode was input incorrectly NOTE. This is case sensitive.
- If you have attempted to connect and the connection was unsuccessful, try deprovisioning your appliance. Deprovisioning "resets" the appliance allowing you to connect the appliance. CLICK HERE for the steps on this appliance.
Still, Having trouble?
Deprovision the unit and try one these other connection methods:
Connecting with WPS Method
Connecting Appliance with Laptop or Tablet
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at .
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.