Know Your Temperature Probe
Always unplug and remove the temperature probe from the oven when removing food.
Before Using Temperature Probe:
- Remove any racks above the food that are not in use.
- Insert the probe into the food item. For meats, the probe tip should be located in the center of the thickest part of the meat and not into the fat or touching a bone.
- For the most accurate temperature readings, insert as much of the probe shaft as possible into the food. Temperatures will be most accurate when more of the probe is inserted into the food.
- Place food in the oven and connect the temperature probe to the jack.
- Keep probe as far away from the heat source as possible. Close oven door.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.