Is the correct cookware being used?
The number on the surface cooking area heat setting display will flash if:
- no pan is placed on the surface cooking area.
- the pan is not made of the right material.
- the pan is not the right size.
It will stop flashing once a suitable pan is placed on the surface cooking area.
Only ferromagnetic pans can be used for induction cooking.
CLICK HERE for more information on Induction Cookware.
Have you reset the power?
- Power range down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power range up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Verify the cooktop operates.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.