New installation or electrical connection?
If this appliance was newly installed, check the following to ensure the power supply was connected correctly:
- Strain relief is tightened against the power supply cord.
- All terminal wires are in the correct locations (colors match).
- Hex nuts on the terminal block posts are secure and tightened.
- Check the installation instruction for complete details.
Was there a power outage or power surge?
During a power outage, if there was a surprising amount of power supply line "noise" that the control detected as an incorrect voltage amount, the control could display the F9, F9 E0, or PF Error Code. Also, if any keys were pressed before the 10-second delay interval on power-up, this could cause the F9, F9 E0, or PF to appear.
Reset the appliance
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the range or oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify the range or oven operation.