Cleaning Porcelain Cooktop or surface:
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off and the cooktop is cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products.
Food spills containing acids, such as vinegar and tomato, should be cleaned as soon as the entire appliance is cool. These spills may affect the finish.
- To avoid damage to porcelain surfaces, do not use soap-filled scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, steelwool pads, gritty washcloths or abrasive paper towels.
- Soap, water, and a soft cloth or sponge are suggested first unless otherwise noted.
- Glass cleaner, mild liquid cleaner or nonabrasive scrubbing pad.
- Liquid detergent or all-purpose cleaner: Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Use affresh® Kitchen and Appliance Cleaner.
affresh® cleaners are available at many retailers. Find one here.