The control has been placed in demonstration mode
IMPORTANT: This feature is intended for use on the sales floor with 120 V power connection and permits the control features to be demonstrated without the oven turning on. If this feature is activated, the oven will not work.
Setting and Removing Demo Mode will vary by model number. Below we have highlighted two different methods, bt please refer to the Use and Care Guide for specific instructions for your model.
- Press SETTINGS/CLOCK until “DEMO MODE” is displayed.
- The current setting will be displayed.
- Press the “1” keypad to adjust the setting.
- Press START or CANCEL to exit and display the time of day.
Type 2 (Connected Models)
To Exit Demo Mode:
- Select TRY THE PRODUCT
- Scroll and select EXPLORE.
- Select the Tools keypad.
- Scroll and select INFO.
- Select STORE DEMO MODE and select OFF.
- Select YES on the confirmation screen.
Reset power to the product:
There may be a problem with the User Interface/Keypad, or the associated wiring.
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.