Cleaning the Power Attachment
How to Clean the Power Attachment for KitchenAid Oven
Wash the Base Pan and +Powered Attachments after every use. Food spills can react with the coating and result in permanent stains, foods sticking to the attachments, or smoking while in use.
- To avoid damage to the +Powered Attachments, do not use the oven’s self cleaning function for the +Powered Attachments.
- The Base Pan and +Powered Attachments are dishwasher-safe. The Heating Element is not dishwasher-safe.
- If hand-washing, use soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Do not immerse Heating Element in water.
If hand washing, use soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge. Before cleaning, allow the +Baking Stone Attachment to cool.
- Baking soda can aid in removing difficult spills.
- Use a plastic scraper to remove baked-on foods.
- Do not use under the broiler.
If hand washing, use soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge. The +Grill Attachment is dishwasher-safe
If hand washing, use soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge. The +Steamer Attachment is dishwasher-safe.