Cleaning the Interior or Cavity
Use a sponge with a mild detergent or a paper towel with spray glass cleaner to clean the interior of the oven.
Clean the glass of the door with a suitable liquid detergent.
NOTE: With long cooking times or when cooking on different levels, especially food with a high water content (pizzas, stuffed vegetables, etc.) moisture may form on the inside of the door and the seal. When the oven is cool, dry the inside of the door with a cloth or sponge.
To Remove Shelf Supports
The shelf supports can be removed to better clean the oven cavity walls.
- Pull the shelf support toward the front of the oven
- Unhook the shelf supports from the oven cavity wall hooks
- Repeat steps 1-2 with the other shelf supports
Using the Steam Clean Function
The Steam Cleaning function is used to soften hard soiled particles and make cleaning easier. Use the Steam Cleaning function as soon as possible after spills occur. The longer a spill sits and dries in the oven, the more difficult it may be to remove.
Press CANCEL at any time to end the cycle. The display will return to the time of day.
- Remove wire shelf and trays from the oven cavity
- Close the oven door
- Press ON/HOME
- Pre the up or down buttons until "Maintenance" is selected on the display, then press OK to confirm.
- Press the up or down buttons until "Steam Cleaning" is selected on the display, then press OK to confirm.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Press START to begin the cleaning cycle
- Once the Steam Cleaning function is complete, remove all remaining water and debris in the bottom of the oven with a sponge or cloth.
- Wipe any remaining moisture from the oven door interior and oven cavity interior sides
- Use a soft brush or nylon scrubber to wipe the oven interior. This may help with more stubborn stains.
- If any soil remains, run a second Steam Cleaning cycle to help loosen debris for easier removal.
- Food spills containing sugar, proteins or starches may require vigorous scrubbing to remove most of the debris.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.