Cleaning he Knob and Control Panel
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off and the warming drawer and the drawer accessories are cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products.
- Soap, water and a soft cloth or sponge are suggested first unless otherwise noted.
- Food spills containing acids, such as vinegar and tomato, should be cleaned as soon as the entire appliance is cool. These spills may affect the finish.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleansers or oven cleaner.
- Do not soak knob.
- When replacing knob, make sure knob is in the Off position.
- Soap and water.
- Pull knob straight away from control panel to remove.
- Wash, rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.