Cleaning a Porcelain surface:
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off and the product is cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products.
Food spills containing acids, such as vinegar and tomato, should be cleaned as soon as the entire appliance is cool. These spills may affect the finish.
- To avoid damage to porcelain surfaces, do not use soapfilled scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, steelwool pads, gritty washcloths or abrasive paper towels.
- Soap, water and a soft cloth or sponge are suggested first unless otherwise noted.
- Glass cleaner, mild liquid cleaner or nonabrasive scrubbing pad.
- Liquid detergent, all-purpose cleaner, or affresh® Kitchen and Appliance Cleaner.
- Rinse with clean water and dry with soft, lint-free cloth.
affresh® cleaners are available at many retailers. Find one here.