Controls set correctly
- Push in and turn the control knob to turn on the warming drawer.
- The power indicator light will turn on and remain on while the warming drawer is in operation.
Circuit breaker tripped or fuse blown
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute, or replacing the fuse.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s), or replacing the fuse.
- Monitor the drawer for one (1) minute to ensure correct operation.
- If the problem continues, contact a qualified electrician.
Power supply cord unplugged
- Plug electrical supply cord into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) or click below to schedule an appointment.