Is the toe guard too long?
If the toe guard is rubbing on the floor covering, the toe guard clearance may be changed as follows:
- Mark on each side of the toe guard the amount of toe guard that rubs the floor covering.
- Remove the drawer from the compactor. Refer to "Cleaning Inside the Cabinet" in your Owner's Manual.
- Use a ruler and a pencil or chalk to draw a line between the marks on each side of the toe guard.
- Use scissors or a utility knife to cut the toe guard along the line.
- Replace the drawer. if the toe guard still rubs the floor covering, repeat steps 1-4.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.