How to Check the Door Removal or Door Reversal Installation
If the doors were removed during the installation process, of your Jenn-Air refrigerator, ensure they were properly installed. If the doors were not installed correctly it could cause the following:
- Doors unable to close properly or seal properly
- Frost build-up or moisture concerns
- Temperature fluctuation
- Doors not properly aligned
- Door switch unable to actuate correctly
Was the door swing reversed?
Top-freezer refrigerator doors can swing in either direction. When the hinges are on the right side of the door, the refrigerator is a right-hand swing model. If the hinges are on the left, it is a left-hand swing model. Reversing door swing can result in:
- Doors not sealing correctly
- Door switch not being actuated correctly
- Door not properly aligned
If you are experiencing any of these issues, please refer to the Use and Care Guide or Installation Instructions for specific installation information.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.