How to change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius for your Jenn-Air refrigerator
Some refrigerators allow you to change the way your temperature is displayed. The process for changing this preference varies by model number, so we recommend referring to your Owner's Manual for specific information for your model. Below are some examples
To change your temperature display preference you need to access the Control Center. Follow the below steps to change the temperature display:
- Press and hold the "Door Alarm" button on the touch pad for 3 seconds.
- A "F" or "C" will appear in the freezer display indicating the current display preference.
- Use the Freezer Up Arrow or Freezer Down Arrow to change the display preference.
- Press and hold the "Door Alarm" button on the touch pad for 3 seconds to set your preferences.
- To view temperature in degrees Celsius, touch and hold the [°F/°C] button for 3 seconds and the temperature display will change.
- To return to Fahrenheit, touch and hold the [°F/°C] for 3 seconds and the temperature display will change.
- Press and hold the TEMPERATURE or TEMP button for 3 seconds
- Then press the LIGHT button to change the temperature display preference to either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Press MEASURED FILL or FILTER RESET to save your preferences and exit the screen
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.