How to change the light bulb in your Jenn-Air refrigerator
Please review your Use and Care Guide for specific instructions for your model. On some models, the interior lights are LEDs that cannot be changed. Other models require a 40-watt bulb. Not all bulbs will fit your refrigerator - be sure to replace the bulb with one of the same size, shape and wattage.
To Change the Light Bulb:
- Unplug refrigerator or disconnect power.
- Remove light shield when applicable.
- Remove light bulb and replace with one of the same size, shape and wattage.
- Replace light shield when applicable.
- Plug in refrigerator or reconnect power
NOTE: Some LED replacement light bulbs are not recommended for wet/damp environments. Refrigerator fresh food and freezer compartments are considered wet/ damp environments. Read and follow all instructions on the LED packaging when replacing the factory installed LED bulb. A replacement LED bulb can be purchased from an authorized dealer.
This part can be ordered at our Purchase Genuine Parts site.