How to Check the Door Removal or Door Reversal Installation
If the doors were removed during the installation process, of your Jenn-Air refrigerator, ensure they were properly installed. If the doors were not installed correctly it could cause the following:
- Doors unable to close properly or seal properly
- Frost build-up or moisture concerns
- Temperature fluctuation
- Doors not properly aligned
- Door switch unable to actuate correctly
Was the door swing reversed?
Top-freezer refrigerator doors can swing in either direction. When the hinges are on the right side of the door, the refrigerator is a right-hand swing model. If the hinges are on the left, it is a left-hand swing model. Reversing door swing can result in:
- Doors not sealing correctly
- Door switch not being actuated correctly
- Door not properly aligned
If you are experiencing any of these issues, please refer to the Use and Care Guide or Installation Instructions for specific installation information. f
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.