How to Install the Water Filter for Jenn-Air Columns
How to Install or Replace the Water Filter for Jenn-Air Columns
The water filter should be replaced every 6 months based on a flow rate of 0.75 gpm-0.80 gpm (1.892.27 Lpm) that filters 200 gallons (757 L) of water.
NOTE: If the filter is not installed correctly, water may dispense at a lower flow rate and there will be slower ice production. Improper filter installation may also cause the water filter housing to leak.
Replacing or Installing the Filter
- To open, push the water filter door up, which is located at the upper left above the refrigerator or freezer compartment
- Turn the water filter 90° counterclockwise to unlock
- Pull the filter out of the housing
- Remove the water filter cap from the water filter.
- Install the water filter cap onto the new filter. Be sure to align the arrows so the grooves in the filter align with ribs in the filter cap.
- Insert the filter into the housing
- Turn the water filter 90° clockwise until it locks into place and the arrows are aligned.
- Push the water filter door closed.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.