Have you set up your user account and registered your appliance on your smart phone app?
- No, I do not have the app - Download the Jenn-Air Connect application from the App Store™ or on Google Play™
More information may also be found at jennair.com/connect.
Have you verified the settings in the Jenn-Air Connect app for your appliance?
- Verify the phone number, address, and appliance settings are correct.
- Verifiy the SAID number.
- Be sure you have the push notifications activated on your remote app.
- You should see this icon
Have you set the appliance for Remote Start?
- Select Tools on the control panel.
- Select Wireless Features.
- Select Remote Start.
- Select Next.
- Select Yes.
- Select Set.
- Display will show: Remote Start is ON. You can now use the oven App on your connected device to remotely start the oven. Keep in mind that opening any oven door will turn off Remote Start automatically.
Has there been interaction with the appliance after remote start was set?
- If there has been interaction, such as opening the oven door, after enabling push notifications, remote capability will be lost.
- Appliance will need to be reset to enable remote capability.
For any additional questions, please contact our Customer eXpeience Center at 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247).
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.