A Cooktop Control is still on or an Element(Burner) is still too hot to touch safely.
- Make sure all the cooktop controls are OFF.
- Allow cooktop to cool.
Reset power to the product:
If an indicator or hot light is still on:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the cooktop for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify cooktop operation.
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.