Is the column in Sabbath mode?
Sabbath Mode is designed for those whose religious observances require turning off the lights and dispensers. In Sabbath Mode, the temperature set points remain unchanged, but the interior and dispenser lights turn off, all sounds and alarms are disabled.
To turn Sabbath mode "On" or "Off": Press and hold "Sabbath" for 3 seconds.
Is the column in showroom or demo mode?
This mode is used when the refrigerator or freezer is on display, in a retail store, or if you want to turn the cooling off and deactivate all other functions except interior lighting. In this mode the control panel will not respond to most commands. If you unintentionally turn on Showroom mode, the word “Showroom” will light up on the display.
To turn showroom mode on/off: Press and Hold "Top Zone" and "Jenn-Air logo for 3 seconds
Is the power switch turned on?
Check to make sure the power switch is in the "On" position. To access the power switch, remove the bottom toe kick panel by pulling it out to release it from the brackets. Locate the power switch and ensure it is in the "On" position.
Is the power supply connected correctly?
Make sure the power cord is plugged into a 3 prong outlet. A 115 Volt, 60 Hz., AC only 15- or 20-amp fused, grounded electrical supply is required.
- It is recommended that a separate circuit serving only your refrigerator or freezer is used.
- Use an outlet that cannot be turned off by a switch.
- Do not use an extension cord.
Check circuit breaker or household fuse:
- Check to see if a household circuit breaker or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) outlet has tripped. If so, reset the circuit breaker or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt.
- If the refrigerator is on a fuse box, check to see if a fuse has blown and replace it, if necessary. If the problem continues, call an electrician.
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.