Descale is needed
This message will appear when the oven needs to be cleaned and descaled.
To Use the Descaling Function
NOTE: Once this cycle has begun, the procedure must be completed.
- Make sure the oven is empty
- Press ON/HOME
- Press the up or down buttons until "Maintenance" is selected on the display, then press OK confirm.
- Press the up or down buttons until "Descaling" is selected on the display, then press OK confirm
- In the water container, mix 34 oz of water with 8.5 oz of descaler or white vinegar and replace the water container into its compartment.
- Press OK
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Do not interrupt the cycle until it has finished.
- The display will shown a message ("Please remove and empty container") at the end of the cycle.
- Empty the water container and return it to its compartment before closing the oven door. Press OK when done. No residue should be present in the system. The oven is properly descaled and ready to use.
Still need help?
In the event you need service, please call 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247) to arrange for an authorized servicer to perform repairs.