All of the milk container components can be washed in the top rack of a dishwasher.
1. Turn the milk container lid clockwise and remove it.
2. Remove the milk spout and intake tube.
3. Remove the pointer by pulling it outward.
4. Wash all the components thoroughly with hot water and mild detergent.
- Make sure there is no milk residue left inside the holes or the groove on the fine end of the pointer.
5. Check that the intake tube and spout are not clogged with milk residue.
6. Replace the pointer, milk spout, and intake tube.
7. Replace the milk container lid.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.