“PRESS CLEAN BUTTON” will be displayed.
- Place a container under the milk spout.
- Press and hold CLEAN on the milk container lid for at least 8 seconds.
- “CLEANING” and a progress bar will be displayed.
- Do not release CLEAN until the progress bar is complete and cleaning has ended.
- The Clean cycle will stop when the Clean button is released.
- After cleaning, remove the milk container. Push the spout down against the container and place it in the refrigerator.
NOTE: Do not leave milk out of the refrigerator for more than 15 minutes.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.