Using Google Home with your Jenn-Air Connected Appliances
Before getting started
To connect your appliance to Google Home, the following needs to be completed:
- Create a Jenn-Air account through the Jenn-Air mobile app.
- Connect your appliance to the internet via the Jenn-Air mobile app.
- Ensure your Jenn-Air connected appliance is connected to Wi-Fi and to your Jenn-Air account.
- Download the Google Home app via your phone device maker's mobile app store CLICK HERE NOTE: Works with Google Assistant app as well.
NOTE: that the appliance needs to be remotely enabled to use this feature CLICK HERE for information on Remote Enable.
How to Connect
- Turn to your Google Home and say, "Ok, Google, ask Jenn-Air to link my account."
- Google Assistant will display a "LINK" card in the Google Home app. Launch the Google Home mobile app, tap "Discover," then select "LINK." If you don't see a "LINK" card, you may need to forcefully close the Google Home mobile app and then relaunch it.
- Sign in using your Jenn-Air account username and password. This will link your Jenn-Air account to Google Home.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.