Problem Scanning QR Code
What is a QR Code?
A QR Code is a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information that can be read by a smartphone or tablet camera. The Jenn-Air mobile app can scan the QR Code on your SAID label to determine your SAID number. CLICK HERE to locate SAID number. By scanning the code with the scan to connect technology, users can easily connect and register their Jenn-Air appliance to the mobile app.
NOTE: Not all appliances are compatible with the Scan to Connect feature. For specific information on your model, please see the Owner's Manual.
Is your camera-enabled?
Some Smartphones or Tablets must have their camera-enabled to capture QR codes. See your Smart Devices user guide for more information on these types of settings.
Are you scanning the correct QR code?
There could be multiple bar codes located on your appliance. Ensure you are scanning the QR code located next to the SAID number.
Tips for quickly capturing the QR code:
- Slowly move your Smartphone or Tablet toward the QR code until the smart device captures the SAID code.
- Hold your Smartphone or Tablet steady while it reads the QR code. It may take a few moments for your device to focus and capture the information.
- Aim your Smartphone or Tablet right at the QR code. Try to avoid capturing the image at an angle.
- Use the flashlight on your mobile phone to provide additional light if needed.
- Avoid trying to capture the QR code in direct sunlight.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.